Team sports are a great way to get fit and stay healthy. They also help to improve your mental health and interpersonal skills!
1. Regular Exercise: Training with a team makes it easy to achieve the recommended 150 minutes of physical activity each week. This includes both aerobic and strength-based activities.
2. Good for Your Heart: The intense cardio-respiratory work that goes into training and competing in team sports can increase your heart health. It will help you to keep your blood pressure under control and lower the risk of developing cardiovascular disease in the future.
3. Good for your body: The high intensity of workouts in team sports can improve your muscle growth, strength and endurance. It also helps to tone your entire body.
4. Helps you develop Leadership: In order to succeed in the world of work, it is important for students to have good leadership skills. They need to be able to manage their time effectively and make decisions that are best for the whole group, rather than just for themselves.
5. Strong Bonds: Playing sports is a great way to make friends and build relationships that can last for years. When you train with your team, overcome challenges together and win or lose together, these friendships will become something that you can rely on in your life.
If you’re looking for a great way to get in shape and stay healthy, then team sports are the perfect choice! They can be fun, exciting and will help you to reach your fitness goals while improving your mental health as well.